American Woman in a Mexican World: At last, I have a blog!

miƩrcoles, 11 de junio de 2008

At last, I have a blog!


Okay, so we decided it was time to have a way to communicate with all of my friends and family, so this will be it. I will try to update this website once a week, or at worst, once a month. That way you will be able to see pictures of us and see what is happening with us. For those of you who see this website and don't know us, let me tell you a little about us. My name is Lisa and I am from Utah. I met my husband about 6 years ago, and we married about 5 and a half years ago.

We are almost at our three year mark of living in Cancun. I must say that I have come to love this place, even with all the dogs and cats in the streets and the corrupt cops. Of course I don't like those things, but you truly learn the value of spiritual things and of family, and I have come to realize that the material things in life are not essential to happiness, but a loving family is. I love you guys so much for all you have done for me over the years. I know you think we will never move home to Utah, and to be honest, I don't know if that is true or not. But, what I can say is that my heart never left. I am always with you guys. You mean the world to me!


Anyway, hopefully we are going to have some new and interesting things to put up on the blog and also video. As soon as I figure out how to do so, I will let you all know, and I will try to update with some pictures soon. Adios!

No hay comentarios: